Sale Sold out
Regular price Price: $13.99
Regular price Price:Unit price per
- RAW CHESTNUT HONEY: The unique taste and color of chestnut honey is derived from the nectar of the chestnut tree.
- PURE FRENCH HONEYS SINCE 1978: For nearly half a century, our family run business has been producing honey in Provence, France. Our honey is produced from the honey of ecologically friendly hives, respecting the natural lifecycle of the bees.
- A TASTE FOR THE CONNOISSEUR: Pair with aged cheese and fruit, or simple toast and butter. Experiment with chestnut honey in your meat marinades and rubs, dollop into hot drinks, or add a unique nutty sweetness to your baked goods. However it is used, the complex bitter aroma and aftertaste of chestnut honey will be savored by the discerning honey consumer.
- 100% NATURAL: Our honey is pure and natural. We do not pasteurize or process it in any way, so you can enjoy the authentic taste and full benefits of raw chestnut honey.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich foods that are a pride to their heritage.
Whole Chestnut JarRegular price Price: From $14.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Chestnut HoneyRegular price Price: $13.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Vanilla Chestnut SpreadRegular price Price: From $13.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Chestnut Jam PouchRegular price Price: From $9.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Organic Roasted Chestnut PouchRegular price Price: From $8.59Regular price Price:Unit price per