Authentic Dijon Mustard
Sale Sold out
Regular price Price: $7.99
Regular price Price:Unit price per
- SPECIALTY MUSTARD: Pale yellow in color and creamy in texture, Gourmanity’s Dijon mustard is the condiment of choice- one that has been served on the tables of kings for many centuries.
- AUTHENTIC FRENCH MUSTARD SINCE 1632: Manufactured in the city of Meaux, France, for hundreds of years, this artisan mustard is still produced using the same secret recipe that has been passed down in the family for generations.
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR: Pair with sausages or red meat, add a dollop to sauces and dressings, or slather on sandwiches with cold meats or cheese. However you choose to use it, this Dijon mustard will add a burst of inimitable flavor to your food- and you won’t leave it out again.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other specialty mustards: Gourmanity Old Style (whole grain) mustard and Gourmanity Colombo mustard, or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage..
Old Style Whole Grain French MustardRegular price Price: $7.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Colombo French MustardRegular price Price: $7.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Whole Yellow Mustard SeedsRegular price Price: From $8.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Wholegrain old style MustardRegular price Price: $14.99Regular price Price:Unit price perSold out
Authentic Dijon MustardRegular price Price: $7.99Regular price Price:Unit price per