Old Style Whole Grain French Mustard
Sale Sold out
Regular price Price: $7.99
Regular price Price:Unit price per
- SPECIALTY MUSTARD: With it’s thick and grainy texture, Gourmanity’s old style mustard is the condiment of choice- one that has been served on the tables of kings for many centuries. Made using whole mustard seeds (which are visible in the end product), this country-style whole grain mustard adds a unique element- in both texture and appearance- to sauces, dressings, vinaigrettes and simply anything you try adding it to.
- AUTHENTIC FRENCH MUSTARD SINCE 1632: Manufactured in the city of Meaux, France, for hundreds of years, this artisan mustard is still produced using the same secret recipe that has been passed down in the family for generations.
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR: The authentic depth of texture and flavor of this gourmet mustard make it perfect for serving alongside charcuterie and cheese boards; as a spread for sandwiches; or a dip for sausages or pretzels. However you choose to use it, you’re sure to enjoy it so much that you’ll do it again every time.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other specialty mustards: Gourmanity Dijon mustard and Gourmanity Colombo mustard, or order our mustard assortment multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Old Style Whole Grain French MustardRegular price Price: $7.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Colombo French MustardRegular price Price: $7.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Whole Yellow Mustard SeedsRegular price Price: From $8.99Regular price Price:Unit price per
Wholegrain old style MustardRegular price Price: $14.99Regular price Price:Unit price perSold out
Authentic Dijon MustardRegular price Price: $7.99Regular price Price:Unit price per