Gourmanity Acacia Honey 8.8oz
- ACACIA HONEY: Acacia honey is favored internationally for its mild floral flavor and ‘liquid glass’ appearance, as well as its smooth texture and slow rate of crystallization.
- HUNGARIAN HONEY: Produced organically in Hungary from bees pollinating acacia flowers, this honey is then packaged and imported from France.
- 100% NATURAL: Our honey is pure and natural. We do not pasteurize or process it in any way, so you can enjoy the authentic taste and full benefits of raw acacia honey.
- IDEAL NATURAL SWEETENER: With its subtle flavor and light color, acacia honey is perfect for sweetening your favorite beverages, substituting in recipes and drizzling over your morning pancakes or oatmeal. You’ll taste the sweetness without overpowering the foods’ other flavors.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich foods that are a pride to their heritage.
I opened the package, and the honey had leaked all over the bottle. Can I trade it for a new bottle that the lid is on tight?
We enjoy this honey on a toasted english muffin. It has a nice light flavor.
Cap was already off and spilled more than half of the honey when it arrive it made a mess inside the packaging :(
I have recently been testing many different types of honey both local and imported. This honey does not have any strong overtones or unique flavors and that makes it a great choice for using as a sugar substitute. It is just a good clean flavor that has been liked by everyone who has tasted it. I will be purchasing again.
This honey was very sweet, sweeter than clover honey I think. The color was extremely light and delicate. The honey was absolutely delicious, especially on things like homemade biscuits. I was able to use a little bit less honey on the biscuit to get the same desired amount of sweetness. I also was able to blend this with some homemade butter to make a beautiful honey butter for my dinner table.