Gourmanity Buttermilk Powder 1lb
- BUTTERMILK POWDER: For baking, marinating or homemade dressings, our powdered buttermilk will soon become your go-to. In a convenient 16oz resealable plastic pouch, it’s a pantry staple no home chef should do without.
- SAVE TIME, MONEY & WASTE: With our dry buttermilk powder, you’ll always have buttermilk on hand. No need to go out to buy buttermilk fresh when you want to bake biscuits. No need to buy a quart of fresh buttermilk for the half cup your ranch dressing needs, only to throw out the rest. Gourmanity’s powdered buttermilk is the perfect solution - saving time and money and reducing waste.
- HOW TO USE: Here’s how to reconstitute the buttermilk powder into liquid buttermilk: Whisk a quarter of a cup Gourmanity Buttermilk powder into 1 cup water. Once combined, leave for 5 minutes until the powder is completely dissolved. Note that in many recipes, you can add the buttermilk powder to the dry ingredients, then add the water when combining with the liquids.
- BETTER BREADS: Buttermilk is often included in recipes as a raising agent, because the acidity in the buttermilk reacts with the baking soda/powder, creating air bubbles that make your bread or biscuits become light and fluffy. You’ll also find buttermilk/buttermilk powder useful for marinating meats or dipping chicken for breading, as the acid helps tenderize the meat and keep in the moisture.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Thanks! My cookies turned out amazing
I needed powdered buttermilk for a ranch powder blend and it was perfect
Storable..use whe needed
This dry buttermilk powder is very versatile. I was able to use it in a couple different things so far and all have turned out tasty and just as expected. I really like that I can use this for salad dressings and make as needed amounts. The price is a little high but you are paying for the convenience of having this in powder form.