Gourmanity Cheddar Cheese Powder 2.5lb
- SAY CHEESE: Here you have it, that cheesy flavor you love, ready to add to just about anything! Sprinkle on veggies and roast for a tasty, healthy side, make your own cheesy fries and of course - our cheddar cheese powder is ideal for popcorn.
- EASY CHEESY CHEESE SAUCE: No more stirring roux on the stove - with Gourmanity's cheese powder you have almost instant cheese sauce for your pasta, cauliflower, fries or nachos. Just whisk together: 1¼ cups cheddar powder, 1 cup whole milk and a third of a cup of oil/1 stick (8 tbsp) butter, melted. Once combined, leave for 5 minutes until the powder is completely dissolved.
- MAC N’ CHEESE WITH EASE: Forget buying boxed mac n’ cheese. Our quality cheddar powder is the perfect cheese powder for pasta. With a big, shelf-stable bag of cheese powder at hand, you can choose whichever pasta shapes your kids eat best, and save money too!
- BULK VALUE: Never run out of cheese with our great value bulk pack of 40oz of flavorful cheddar cheese powder. Gourmanity Cheddar Cheese Powder is made in the US and packed in a convenient resealable stand-up plastic pouch.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Other similar cheddar products do not have a good taste. This one tickes the boxes, will buy again.
I paid around 24, which was cheaper than the other big brands, and tastes comparable. Also comparable ingredients.Minus one star because they use fake colors that have been banned in the EU. Completely not necessary.
I have tried many different powders. This is by far the best on Popcorn.
Ugh! This isn't it.We've been trying all sorts to find a replacement for Anthony's cheese powder. It was the best, but has been discontinued. We've tried so many cheese powders, and this one has been the worst of those.It's very, very salty, and has a strange after taste. I don't even know what's going on here. But this isn't it.The 7 year old wouldn't even finish his mac n cheese with this.
Don't make the mistake I made, check the ingredients list. This isn't cheese powder, it's barely cheese. Stick with Hoosier.WHO PUTS ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER IN CHEESE???