Gourmanity Comfort Pregnancy Bath Salts 2lb
- RELAXING BATH SALTS: This is an unscented bath salt made from dead sea salt and dead sea magnesium flakes. Magnesium chloride flakes are great for soaking as magnesium helps with stress, sleep quality, blood circulation, leg cramps, and headaches. This bath soak can help reduce pregnancy/postpartum aches and pains, soothes sore muscles and give relief from morning sickness. Directions: Dissolve ½-1 cup of the salts in warm bath water, soak for 20 minutes to relieve aches and pains, then rinse off.
- DEAD SEA SALT & MAGNESIUM FLAKES: This product contains: dead sea salt, dead sea magnesium flakes. The salts and flakes are harvested from the Dead Sea in Israel and packaged in the USA. Since antiquity, people have visited the Dead Sea to benefit from its salt and minerals. We now know that the magnesium contained is an essential mineral that many people could use more of. Bring the benefits of Dead Sea salts and magnesium flakes to your own tub with Gourmanity Comfort Magnesium Bath Flakes.
- SOOTHE ACHES & PAINS: Ideal for relieving the aches and pains of pregnancy, these magnesium salts may help relax aching or cramping muscles, soothe restless legs, and help you unwind before bed. Whether you’re a woman experiencing pregnancy discomfort, or a person suffering from muscle stress, these bath salts may be the pain relief you’re craving.
- NATURALLY GOOD FOR YOU: Gourmanity Comfort’s pregnancy bath salts are non-toxic, and made with natural ingredients with no animal testing. Our magnesium flakes are sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free and BPA-free. These relaxing bath salts are unscented, so as not to trigger nausea in pregnant women. If you’d like a scented bath, just add a few drops of essential oil.
- GOURMANITY COMFORT: Rejuvenating self-care products to help you find your best self.
I've enjoyed good bath salts for years, so I was looking forward to trying these magnesium bath flakes. They were worth the wait. While in the bag, the salts have a very pleasant and refreshing scent; however, this dissipates very quickly as advertised once they're dissolved. That's okay the soothing, calming effect of the salts in the bath water more than makes up for it, and if I want the experience of aroma, I have essential oils I can add. The salts and the hot water seem to just melt away a week's worth of aches and pains. They make me look forward to long baths all over again. I will certainly be ordering more of these salts.
I have been a bath salt user since I was a child. My family used them for all kinds of ailments and they always seemed to work. I wasn't disappointed with these. I usually prefer them to have some kind of a scent but these helped reduce my pain almost as soon as I got into the bath tub, so I was able to easily overlook the lack of fragrance. I used about 1 12 2 cups for a full standard size bath tub and I added the salt to the water about 510 minutes before actually getting in the tub. I soaked for about an hour and it was a fabulous hour. I don't let my hair get wet with bath water when I use the salts, as it can be drying. All in all, I am very happy with this and would definitely order them again.
This is a great Magnesium Bath Salt . It is good even if you are not Pregnant.You just add it to your bath and your soak and relax . It doesn't leaves any residue and dissolve easily .It will be a great gift for a mon during a baby shower.I like it.