Gourmanity Cook Black Silicone Spoonula
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE KITCHEN UTENSIL: Meet the silicone spoonula, soon to be your go-to utensil for cooking, stirring, flipping, serving and scraping. You’ll love its sturdy handle, convenient hanging hook, slim edges perfect for getting under that pancake and one-piece design that makes washing up a breeze.
- SAFE SILICONE, SEAMLESS DESIGN: The silicone spoon-spatula is made from food-grade silicone, meeting USA standards, and is BPA-free, so you don’t need to worry about chemicals getting into your food. Additionally, the hygienic, one-piece design makes cleaning quick and easy, as there are no corners for gunk or grease to build up in.
- HEAT-RESISTANT & NON-STICK FRIENDLY: You can use the silicone spatula-spoon for cooking, as it is heat-resistant up to 230°C (446°F). It’s also dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe, and an ideal no-scratch solution for non-stick cookware. The added steel core means it is sturdy and strong while also as flexible as you need a silicone spatula to be.
- THE PERFECT HOMEWARE GIFT: With its endless uses, this silicone spoonula is the perfect hostess, housewarming or shower party gift, whether for a novice or discerning home chef. (Don’t forget; you can treat yourself too😉!) Color: Red| Length: 27cm/ 10.6 inch | Width: 6cm/ 2.4 inch.
- GOURMANITY COOK: High-quality, practical kitchenware that makes cooking a joy.
It took me decades to realize that all the money spent on crap over the years could have been saved and then some if only I had bought quality in the first place. From pots and pans to quality knives to dish towels and yes, even to spoons and spatulas. Why? Because a cheap silicone spatula will scratch the coating off the bottom of a much more expensive pot or sauce pan. Building a great kitchen from the ground up is tough but just remember every dish, like every chef, is only as strong as their weakest link.
Worked for soapmaking, thats all I needed it for and it worked!
Love the quality of this sturdy spoonula! Its a great combination of an actual spoon and spatula. Definitely a must have in the kitchen!
Pretty simple kitchen tool, and super cheap. Worth the buy.Great that it's heatresistant, and made out of silicone. The handle is also super sturdy.
Gradually replacing the old plastic and some metal utensils with wondrous silicone and this is a unique item that I didnt have before its great. Exterior is all one piece, no joins, so cleanup is simple. The stiff core extends from the handle into the shallow concavity of the spoon, and the spatula edge is flexible but firm enough to scrape up whatevers on the bottoms or sides of pans and bowls. The spoon portion doesnt have much capacity, but certainly enough for typical scooping needs perfect for stirfries and sautees. Its relatively compact a couple inches shorter than standard which is a plus for leveragemaneuverability, if not the best choice for really deep pots.