Gourmanity Cook Red Silicone Spoonula
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE KITCHEN UTENSIL: Meet the silicone spoonula, soon to be your go-to utensil for cooking, stirring, flipping, serving and scraping. You’ll love its sturdy handle, convenient hanging hook, slim edges perfect for getting under that pancake and one-piece design that makes washing up a breeze.
- SAFE SILICONE, SEAMLESS DESIGN: The silicone spoon-spatula is made from food-grade silicone, meeting USA standards, and is BPA-free, so you don’t need to worry about chemicals getting into your food. Additionally, the hygienic, one-piece design makes cleaning quick and easy, as there are no corners for gunk or grease to build up in.
- HEAT-RESISTANT & NON-STICK FRIENDLY: You can use the silicone spatula-spoon for cooking, as it is heat-resistant up to 230°C (446°F). It’s also dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe, and an ideal no-scratch solution for non-stick cookware. The added steel core means it is sturdy and strong while also as flexible as you need a silicone spatula to be.
- THE PERFECT HOMEWARE GIFT: With its endless uses, this silicone spoonula is the perfect hostess, housewarming or shower party gift, whether for a novice or discerning home chef. (Don’t forget; you can treat yourself too😉!) Color: Red| Length: 27cm/ 10.6 inch | Width: 6cm/ 2.4 inch.
- GOURMANITY COOK: High-quality, practical kitchenware that makes cooking a joy.
I like this kind of spatula for my baking needs. So far so good with this one.
My go to spatula now for baking or cooking lightweight foods like eggs. As others have mentioned, it is super easy to clean. My one complaint about other spatulas is the silicone coming off the handle so I very much appreciate it being one piece. It is a little to bendy for certain foods, so you do have to be weary of that.
I liked the sturdiness of the spatula and handle. Soft and washable. Great for baking goods.
Love the feel of this spatula. Handle is comfortable and fairly rigid while the spatula itself us nice and flexible for scraping.Spatula has a bit of a spoon design, much preferred over a flat spatula when I'm using it for cooking. After several uses and trips through the dishwasher I have zero complaints
I know it's odd to get excited about a spatula, but I really love this one! I find myself reaching for this spatula all the time. I like the spoonula style so it can scrape and scoop. It's just the right amount of flexible. It worked great on my scrambled eggs, which I think is a great test for a spatula. It scrambled them gently, and then cleaned up nicelyno stuckon egg. And it's a great price, too.