Gourmanity Cook Silicone Stretch Lids Bowl Covers Set of 12, 6 Sizes
- SILICONE STRETCH LIDS: Meet Gourmanity Cook’s silicone stretch lids, designed to expand to fit most bowls, pots, mugs, cups, cans, jars and containers. The pack contains 12 transparent lids in 6 different sizes (2 of each size): 2.6'' stretch to 4.7'' | 3.3'' stretch to 5.9'' | 4.1'' stretch to 7.1'' | 5.1'' stretch to 8.7'' | 5.9'' stretch to 9.8'' | 7.3'' stretch to 11.8''.
- SAVE YOUR LEFTOVERS & THE PLANET: These silicone food covers are ideal for securely covering leftovers, so you don’t need to waste time transferring to other containers. Forget plastic wrap and plastic baggies; these bowl covers are re-usable, stretchable and leak proof and will significantly reduce your plastic use. You’ll also find them useful for covering your started lemons, onions, apples, melons, or other fruit and veg, keeping them fresh with no odors or sticky mess.
- MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER & FREEZER SAFE: Use these silicone stretch lids for containers in the fridge or freezer, pop in the microwave and wash in the dishwasher. The bowl covers are heat-resistant up to 230°C (446°F) and made from food-grade silicone, meeting USA standards, and are BPA free, so you don’t need to worry about chemicals getting into your food.
- GREAT HOMEWARE GIFT: Treat your family and friends to a pack of these silicone food covers and they’ll thank you for months afterward. Efficient, high-quality and remarkably useful, anyone who spends time in the kitchen will use these versatile silicone stretch lids time and time again.
- GOURMANITY COOK: High-quality, practical kitchenware that makes cooking a joy.
They're exactly as described and they're really what I expected.
Very small. Cant use for much of anything.
I had similar lids from another vendor, but saw these at a more reasonable price so decided to give them a try. I am pleased. They may be slightly thinner but only slightly, and are working fine. I will treat these carefully, hand wash and not use in microwave, as I do the others I have. I do not expect these to stretch beyond just enough to make a seal. The critics that complain they break must be trying to use on too large a container. These are to replace the cracked tops to my pyrex and anchor storage bowls. Impossible to get replacements for those and they crack with little use, so why even try. I wanted to avoid using plastic wrap and these are performing as expected. My only issue is figuring out a convenient way to store these in my drawer. Now to find some that fit smaller rectangular containers.
The smaller ones are great. The big ones tear when you stretch hardly stretch them. The small ones work great for what I was looking for.
I was looking for some thing, sturdier and more universal. This was not that.