Gourmanity Hand-Harvested French Salt 4.4 oz
- GOURMANITY FLEUR DE SEL: Hand-harvested for millennia, this exquisite finishing salt retains a moist crystalline texture and distinct sea-like flavor, a credit to the mineral complexity of Guerande on the coast of Brittany, France.
- WORLD'S MOST DELICIOUS FINISHING SALT: Soft small flakes with a semi-coarse texture, to add a luxurious touch to any special dish; from meats, fish, and vegetables, to desserts.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Treat a special friend or family member to this delicious fleur de sel; it's a must-have for every cook who takes pride in their cooking.
- ALL NATURAL: Our fleur de sel is IGP certified (Protected Geographical Indication), guaranteeing you the best fleur de sel from Brittany, France.
- GOURMANITY SEAL: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich foods that are a pride to their heritage.
Product arrived damaged. The container was split open. Very disappointed. Off to Williams Sonoma!
I was trying out new salt was looking for Celtic salt but this was significantly less costly so I gave it a try. nice texture and sweet salt flavor. My husband who didnt even know Id tried a new salt even commented on the tasty salt finish on his dish. I recommend
Great salt, and a good package.
I had an issue with the first time the salt arrived. It spilt in the packaging and I was unable to use. I contacted customer service and they were able to resolve the issue and refund me my money. I am very happy with the product and the customer service. Will recommend to friends and family.
I purchased 3 boxes to give as hostess gifts. I was hoping, because of the price, they would look more upscale. The lids are so scratched that they wont be used as gifts and, alas, theyre nonreturnable.