Gourmanity Honey Drops Lemon Flavor 7oz
- HONEY & LEMON DROPS: Discover these delectable balls of hard honey candy, with a surprise lemon-flavored honey filling. Savor the outer casing covered in powdered sugar, then enjoy the refreshing lemon-flavored liquid honey inside.
- ALL NATURAL FRENCH CONFECTIONS: This artisanal French candy is carefully crafted from the honey of bees raised naturally, pollinating varied trees and flowers. Production of our gourmet candy takes place right where the bees are raised, in the Provence region of France.
- PRODUCED BY PASSIONATE PROFESSIONALS: Two generations and over 40 years of beekeeping expertise have gone into producing these honey drops. Honey production is done with as little treatment as possible, respecting the natural life cycle of the bees.
- GOURMET GIFT IDEA: Gift your family and friends with a jar of this elegant, artisan European candy they’re sure to love. Not your standard tea candy, these uniquely delicious honey lemon hard candy balls are an ideal hostess, holiday or thank-you gift. Delicately sweet honey candy infused with tangy natural lemon flavoring, these lemon drops are a soothing and sweet treat to be enjoyed by all.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich foods that are a pride to their heritage.
I love these. All the flavors I have tried are good. I intend on ordering these regularly. They always come well sealed and fresh!
Love these! I got all the flavors even ordered the bee pollen. All products of France, all delicious. Not too sweet, lovely light sugar dusting on the outside. Beautiful subtle flavour of lemon shaped too! Lovely gooey lemon honey at the center! Not sour at all. Def recommend!
Its basically honey drop, doesnt help sooth my throat or does anything to relieve my symptoms. Just candy. Slight hint of lemon, nothing special honestly.
It tastes quite good and I went through half a jar within half a month
Very great taste soothing for a sore throat . I highly recommend keeping thee around for the winter months . They taste great too . My only complaint is that there is a lot of room in the jar so they rattle and move around in shipping so some crack from settling .