Gourmanity Luxury Preserve Apricot & Amaretto Jam 4.59oz
- APRICOT JAM, JUST BETTER: If you love an authentic apricot jam, complete with fine fruit pieces and fruity sweetness, you’ll love Gourmanity Royal Preserve’s Amaretto and Apricot preserves. It is everything you love about a good apricot jam, upgraded further with the almond undertones.
- UPGRADE YOUR MENU & WOW YOUR GUESTS: Savor the flavor of this gourmet apricot jam with crackers and cheese, on toast, scones or ice cream. Use this instead of regular apricot jam in sweet and savory recipes to transform any dish into a culinary showstopper. Our Apricot & Amaretto jam is also ideal for serving alongside a charcuterie board, complementing cold meats and cheeses superbly. However you choose to pair it, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor of this delectable fruit spread.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these fine jellies, jams and preserves have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations. As we experiment with different flavors, delicious new combinations emerge, delighting chefs and foodies the world over.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other luxury preserve flavors: Seville Orange & Whiskey marmalade and Braeburn Apple & Calvados preserves. Plus, taste our full range of high-quality jams, jellies and preserves - Victoria Plum, Purple Fig and Mango and Maracuja jams; Wild Lingonberry, Mulhouse Onion and Spiced Mango confits - or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage. Gourmanity’s exclusive Luxury Preserves are an ideal gift for any foodie friend. Share the love and spread the exquisite flavors - order for yourself and to gift too.
I have really enjoyed the Apricot Amaretto Preserve on my toast!! Delicious taste!! I will be ordering again!
GourmanGourmanity Royal Preserves Apricot and Amaretto Jam is so, so good and fresh tasting. The apricots are perfectly sweet, balanced with subtle flavors of amaretto and almond. I first tried this on toast but decided it is just too good for plain toast. Try this with grilled cheese! I made an extra sharp white chedder grilled cheese on sourdough and used this preserve as a sort of dip or topping. It was amazingly delicious! My mouth is watering as I write. Can't wait to try on charcuterie. If you love apricot and almond flavors, you need to try this!
This 4.59 ounce jar of apricot and amaretto jam smells great. I can really smell the amaretto in it. It looks thick with a bit of texture. I bet it would be a unique and tasty jam to add to a charcuterie board. Unforunately, mine arrived unsealed with the safety button popped up, so I'm not sure what it tastes like. It's too bad there wasn't an additional seal of some sort on it so I knew it was safe to eat.This review was for: GourmanGourmanity Royal Preserves Apricot and Amaretto Jam 130gr Luxury Apricot Preserves with a Kick Apricot Jam With Amaretto 130grity Royal Preserves 130gr Variation (Apricot and Amaretto Jam)
Yeah, its pricey for how much you get, but some luxuries are worth the splurge. If you like both apricot and amaretto, this should delight you. I had it with a little margarine on toasted croissant bread (also delicious), and I couldnt get enough of it. As another reviewer said, this is not a jam to use in your peanut butter sandwich without thinking about it, but rather a specialty jam to savor once in a while.
Really enjoyed the taste and it was good quality. Only complaint is that it's overpriced for how little you get. If you can get it on sale, it's a great product, but just make sure you realize how much you're getting for the cost.