Gourmanity Luxury Preserves Braeburn Apple & Calvados Preserves 4.59oz
- APPLE JELLY WITH A TWIST: Enjoy this delicious clear apple jelly, upgraded to a new level of sophistication with the addition of calvados - an exclusive French apple brandy. The spirited undertone gives a surprising kick to the traditionally sweet apple preserves, transforming whatever you put it on into a culinary masterpiece.
- UPGRADE YOUR MENU & WOW YOUR GUESTS : Savor the flavor of this gourmet apple jelly with crackers and cheese, on toast, shortbread, or ice cream. Use this instead of regular jams or preserves in sweet and savory recipes to elevate any dish into a gourmet delight. Our Apple and Calvados Jelly is also ideal for serving alongside a charcuterie board, complementing cold meats and cheeses superbly. However you choose to pair it, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor of this delectable fruit spread.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these fine jellies, jams and preserves have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations. As we experiment with different flavors, delicious new combinations emerge, delighting chefs and foodies the world over.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other luxury preserve flavors: Seville Orange & Whiskey marmalade and Apricot & Amaretto preserves. Plus, taste our full range of high-quality jams, jellies and preserves - Victoria plum, purple fig and mango and maracuja jams; wild lingonberry, mulhouse onion and spiced mango confits - or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage. Gourmanity’s exclusive Luxury Preserves are an ideal gift for any foodie friend. Share the love and spread the exquisite flavors - order for yourself and to gift too.
It was spilled all over since the lid was loose, it smelled like rancid apple, had to be thrown away.
I bought the AppleCalvados. Its a small amount of mediocre jelly for too much money. The apple taste is okay, couldnt even taste the calvados.
Gourmanity Royal Preserves Braeburn Apple Calvados Preserves 130gr Luxury Apple Jelly Apple Jam with Calvados 130gr JarHas a good flavor and consistency a tad too sweet and thin but still good. The price though is pretty steep for the size of this jar. May be nice served with a charcuterie board but otherwise idk
This review is for Gourmanity Royal Preserves Braeburn Apple Calvados Preserves 130gr Luxury Apple Jelly Apple Jam with Calvados 130gr JarI don't drink alcohol yet this was quite enjoyable. I could definitely smell the brandycalvados when I opened the jar. The preserves were very appley and sweet with a back note of brandy. This isn't something I would make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with but rather let it be the star. It paired well with cheese, nuts, dried black olives, and toast. This is the type of jam you put out for guests, serve at holiday gatherings, put on a charcuterie board, or add to a food gift basket. The jar is small but good quality and the price is no higher than any other specialty jam.
These apple preserves are tasty and pretty sweet. Good for a pbj. I do think 9.99 for a 7 servings jar is pretty steep though.