Gourmanity Luxury Preserves Whiskey & Seville Orange Marmalade 4.59oz
- NOT YOUR TYPICAL MARMALADE: If you love authentic orange marmalade, complete with chunks of fruit and orange peel, you’ll love Gourmanity Royal Preserve’s Seville Orange and Whiskey marmalade. The subtle whiskey flavor adds a surprising, palate-pleasing twist to the fine marmalade made with specialty Seville oranges.
- UPGRADE YOUR MENU & WOW YOUR GUESTS: Savor the flavor of this gourmet orange marmalade with crackers and cheese, on toast, shortbreads, or scones. Use this instead of regular marmalade in sweet and savory recipes to transform any dish into a culinary delight. Our Orange & Whiskey marmalade is also ideal for serving alongside a charcuterie board, complementing cold meats and cheeses superbly. However you choose to pair it, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor of this delectable fruit spread.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these fine jellies, jams and preserves have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations. As we experiment with different flavors, delicious new combinations emerge, delighting chefs and foodies the world over.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other luxury preserve flavors: Apricot & Amaretto jam and Braeburn Apple & Calvados preserves. Plus, taste our full range of high-quality jams, jellies and preserves - Victoria plum, purple fig and mango and maracuja jams; wild lingonberry, mulhouse onion and spiced mango confits - or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage. Gourmanity’s exclusive Luxury Preserves are an ideal gift for any foodie friend. Share the love and spread the exquisite flavors - order for yourself and to gift too.
Very bland, overly sweet. would not buy this product again.
I really loved this spread, goes really well with the usual pancakes and waffles. Good for jam sandwiches or just on toast. Great taste, I really loved the flavor of this spread.
A nice flavor with a good whiskey note that balances some of the standard marmalade bitterness. However the jellyfish part of the spread is runny. Even after refrigeration.This is not an inexpensive item, so unless you have a craving for you, I'd skip past it as a gift.
Gone within 24 hrs of receiving
The jar was very small for the price. It was very good but I was disappointed by the small jar