Gourmanity Olive Juice 25oz
- AUTHENTIC GOODNESS: Our olive juice is made using the finest naturally cured olives, achieving an unrivaled richness and depth of flavor. All ingredients are sorted, measured and inspected by hand to ensure every batch is of the highest quality.
- ELEVATE YOUR DRINKS: Enjoy bar-quality cocktail perfection with our premium olive juice. Combine with vodka, gin or dry vermouth, shake, then strain into a glass with ice. A dirty martini has never tasted this easy! Also great in recipes such as Thanksgiving turkey, pork marinades and pizza sauces.
- CONVENIENCE IN A BOTTLE: Bartenders, cocktail makers and cooks - we had you in mind when we bottled up this premium olive brine, with its extended shelf life and easy storage. No more scrambling to drain a jar of mediocre-tasting olives for that martini - you’ve got olive brine right there on your shelf whenever you need it!
- AMERICAN MADE, ITALIAN BORN: Our olive juice is produced by a family-owned Italian business. Created using time-honored, traditional recipes handed down through generations of Italian families, you can taste the authenticity in every splash of olive brine.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Great for Vodka and Gin Dirty Martinis.
I can't tell you how many jars of olives with zero juice are in my fridge... my son found this for me and it is the best thing ever! If you know someone who enjoys dirty martinis... this is a great gift!
This is a great buy for someone who enjoys a dirty martini. Quite a large glass bottle. I'd say start with a little bit of this in your drink then add more if you need it. As it can be quite strong.
Loved this product. Not overly salty nor artificial tasting as other brines I have bought. Less acidity taste and smoother. I recommend highly.
I don't drink much and rarely make my own mixed drinks at home. But I love olives, and figured anything that I enjoyed eating with olives, this olive juice would only enhance it. So far, I've used it to ramp up the flavor in pasta sauce, potato salad, deviled eggs, fishporkchicken marinade and homemade hummus. If you enjoy olive flavor, this is a must have in your kitchen!