Gourmanity Organic Ceylon Moringa Leaf Powder 1lb
- CEYLON ORGANIC MORINGA POWDER: Often called the ‘miracle tree’, the Moringa tree produces a leaf that is extremely nutrient dense.
- FROM SRI LANKA TO YOUR TABLE: Our Organic Moringa Capsules are sourced from farms in Sri Lanka, where we are careful to cultivate our plants using sustainable and ethical practices to internationally accepted standards.
- NUTRIENT RICH: NON-GMO and vegan, daily use of Moringa Capsules Nutritional Supplement is an easy way to get an abundance of essential nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, protein, fibre, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- MORINGA POWDER BENEFITS: With its excellent source of Vitamin E, Moringa has many benefits for the skin. Moringa Powder also helps to keep your bones healthy and strong and to maintain a healthy blood sugar level.
- GOURMANITY SEAL: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
I'm not overly fond of moringa leaf flavor from any supplier. My biggest concern is if it dissolves well. I put this product in water with apple cider vinegar to get the benefits of both products. This is a nice, fine powder that's easy to measure and yes, it mixesdissolves well.
I didnt realize that this is a 1 pound bag. That is a lot of moringa leaf powder, more than I can ever use in my lifetime because I cant take the taste. I read all the benefits of taking moringa and they say dont take more than 1 teaspoon a day. I tried putting a spoonful in mouth and washing down with a glass of water. It was tough to gulp it all down. I also tried mixing it with vitamin water and that was a little better way to consume it. But in both cases it left left lingering aftertaste in my mouth. It has a very leafy and bitter taste. So will have to find something where its taste doesnt overpower the drink or food that you try it with. I would recommend trying capsules if you cant handle the taste.
I got it to try it because I never have. depends on how you want to drink it which the taste will differ, other than that it's not that bad, has a lot of health benefits which are also listed on the bag.
I add moringa powder to my smoothies for an added energy boost and more iron. Moringa is a super food and this is good quality and price. It blends fully into a smoothie which is not always the case with these powdered supplements.Great value for organic moringa. Highly recommend
I love this stuff. I add it to my daily smoothie. The taste isnt strong enough to be noticed mixed in with other things, and it packs my smoothie full of health benefits. This is definitely a product I would like to add into my permanent routine.