Gourmanity Piment D'Espelette Red Chili Pepper Powder Bag 8.8oz
- THE ORIGINAL BASQUE LEGACY — The Gourmanity Red Chili Pepper Powder is made of 100% sun-dried, freshly ground Espelette peppers that contain no artificial flavorings, no preservatives, and are GMO free. With strict quality supervision to maintain the traditional ways of growing these peppers, you are bound to get elevated results with every dish.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE SPICE — Our goal is to capture the signature full-bodied taste of chili pepper, a staple in Basque cuisine. Use for seasoning your chipotle, chili con carne, chorizo, or any classic dish of Mexican, French, Texan, Indian, or Thai cuisine.
- AOC Classified — Grown in the mountainside in specific communes of France, our red chili peppers get all the necessary attention, sunshine, and care they need as they are planted, grown, harvested and treated by hand by farmers who love their craft and fought to preserve their traditions. Bearing the AOC certification means that you get a product that is in an original form, with full-bodied taste and all its authentic characteristics.
- SWEET & SMOKY — This variety of pepper features a mild spiciness and smoky aroma. This allows our chili spice to be used in any dish you desire, as it does not overpower the recipe by being too hot.
- GOURMANITY, THE STORY BEHIND THE TASTE — The value of wholesome, tradition-rich food reaches deeper than perfect flavor — it echoes the background story of our world. Each dish shares its legacy and is often tied to struggles and triumphs of whole populations. The products we bring forward are attached to a heritage, whether from a peaceful mountaintop, bustling city, or tucked-away village. Our mission is to help you see the world through colorful tastes that have stories to tell.
I had a couple of dishes that included this product, so I decided to try it. The product exceeded my expectations!
Great product!!!! Fast shipping!!!! Would buy from them any chance I get.
This product is as close as I have been able to get to actual peppers from the region that I remember when there. Keep up the good work. Thanks
Nice heat level, came vaccum sealed, which is nice, but could not find a expiration date on the package. Did seem fresh though
We use it in the marinade for this roasted pork belly