Gourmanity Piment D'Espelette Red Chili Pepper Powder Jar 1.41oz
- THE ORIGINAL BASQUE LEGACY: The Gourmanity Red Chili Pepper Powder is made of 100% sun-dried, freshly ground Espelette peppers that contain no artificial flavorings, no preservatives, and are GMO free. With strict quality supervision to maintain the traditional ways of growing these peppers, you are bound to get elevated results with every dish.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE SPICE: Our goal is to capture the signature full-bodied taste of chili pepper, a staple in Basque cuisine. Use for seasoning your chipotle, chili con carne, chorizo, or any classic dish of Mexican, French, Texan, Indian, or Thai cuisine.
- AOC Classified: Grown in the mountainside in specific communes of France, our red chili peppers get all the necessary attention, sunshine, and care they need as they are planted, grown, harvested and treated by hand by farmers who love their craft and fought to preserve their traditions. Bearing the AOC certification means that you get a product that is in an original form, with full-bodied taste and all its authentic characteristics.
- SWEET & SMOKY: This variety of pepper features a mild spiciness and smoky aroma. This allows our chili spice to be used in any dish you desire, as it does not overpower the recipe by being too hot.
- GOURMANITY, THE STORY BEHIND THE TASTE: The value of wholesome, tradition-rich food reaches deeper than perfect flavor — it echoes the background story of our world. Each dish shares its legacy and is often tied to struggles and triumphs of whole populations. The products we bring forward are attached to a heritage, whether from a peaceful mountaintop, bustling city, or tucked-away village. Our mission is to help you see the world through colorful tastes that have stories to tell.
Just received my order! Its a tiny jar that fits in the palm of my hand. I shouldve been more careful! Will check back when I try it.
Used in a Poulet Basquaise recipe. Thought it would be a bit hotter but the spice blend was very tasty.
Its the real stuff. Use it for seasoning home made turkey sausage and in a rub for meat.
Flavoring taco meat
I like it, tastes great and versatile