Gourmanity Royal Preserve Confits Gift Box - 3 Flavors - 6.35oz Jars
- ASSORTED FLAVORS JAM GIFT SET: Great for sampling or gifting, this gift preserves set lets your recipient enjoy a repertoire of Gourmanity’s Royal Preserve confits, jams and preserves. And don’t forget, you can gift yourself too!
- TRY THEM ALL: Explore the variety of delicious flavors and textures of these quality jams, jellies and preserves. The set contains three 6.35 oz jars: Mulhouse Onion Confit - sweet and sour with a lovely golden color; Wild Lingonberry Confit - fruity sweetness with a tart edge, containing whole berries; and Spiced Mango Confit - sweet, fruity flavor with a dash of chili pepper.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these delectable jams and confits have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations.
- SAVOR THE FLAVORS: Relish each of these unique flavors. Enjoy the jams and jellies spread on crackers and cheese, toast, shortbreads, or scones, or try them in meat and fish glazes or sauces. However you choose to pair them, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor and authentic fruity texture of each flavor in the preserves set.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Since this is part of a Christmas gift, I can't really comment on the flavors. But I am positive that they are going to love it!
These made a great gift for a family member of mine who loves lingonberry and who also loves trying more unusual flavors. I think its a little odd that one of the jars doesnt quite match the others, but otherwise have no complaints.
This has been a wonderful collection of flavors that I wouldn't have tried otherwise. I particularly liked the spiced mango on a soft cheese. The lingonberry was also okay. But I felt that the really interesting one was the onion. It was excellent on top of a burger. I think it would do good paired with other types of protein as well. These jams would be a nice gift for someone who likes to try new and unique tastes.
These jams were interesting. They were quite tasty. The onion one was definitely my familys favorite. These each have such great flavor and work well on so many different breads and rolls. This set would make an excellent gift and the price was decent even for smaller jars.
This set of preserves would make a great gift for any foodie that you may know. I really like the variety provided. I think any of these would be a phenomenal addition to a recipe, such as a base for a sauce with rosemary or thyme in the case of the onion confit (that one DEFINITELY doesn't belong on toast!), or as an addition to some Thai or other Pacific region cuisine for the Mango. These make for some fantastic ingredients that I will have to try to replicate down the road. I look forward to that challenge.One thing to note: my Lingonberry confit was damaged in transit. Gourmanity did thoroughly bubble wrap this, so I think my package must have had a particularly unfortunate drop. Nevertheless, I recommend ordering ahead of time in case of breakage (this is a good idea for all packages!) so you'll be able to get a replacement if necessary.