Gourmanity Royal Preserve Mango and Maracuja Jam 7.58oz
- AUTHENTIC PASSION FRUIT & MANGO JAM: Relish the sweet & sour taste and chunky-but-spreadable texture of this quality mango jam, made using mangoes and maracuja, otherwise known as yellow passion fruit. Made using a minimum of 55% fruit.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these fine jams and preserves have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations.
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR: Enjoy this flavorful mango jam on toast, croissants, crackers or scones, shake it up in a smoothie, or try it in meat, fish and sauce recipes. However you choose to pair it, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor of these passion fruit & mango preserves.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other high-quality jams - Victoria plum jam and purple fig jam - or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Looked very good. Liked the chopped mango especially. However,there was a leek from the top so I didnt feel comfortable using it. I did taste a bit which was great. I will order another to give it a try as I have trouble getting mango preserves.
Neither the Mango nor the Passion Fruit are overpowering. Not sure how they managed this particular blend, but wow. My kids like it on PBJ (heretics), but it is best on scones or toast.
The mango and passionfruit jam has just the right balance of sweet and tart with bits of fruits for added texture. I particularly love it paired with almond butter on toast.
Like too many mango jams on the market, this one seems to be made with unripe fruit and thus offering little mango. Aside from that, my very first bite include part of the pit. Not good, and certainly not gourmet!
Great mango taste!