Gourmanity Royal Preserve Mulhouse Onion Confit 6.35oz
- AUTHENTIC ONION JAM: Relish the unique sweet & sour taste, light brown color and spoonable texture of this quality onion jam with chunks of onion. Made with Mulhouse onions, famous for their golden color, the jam gets its slightly sour flavor from being slow-cooked with sugar, pectin and vinegar.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these fine jams and preserves have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations.
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR: Enjoy this flavorful onion jam with nearly anything. Perfect for serving with paté, foie gras, burgers, grilled meat and fish, Gourmanity’s Royal Preserve onion chutney is also ideal for serving alongside a charcuterie board, complementing cold meats and cheeses superbly. However you choose to pair it, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor of this delectable onion jam.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other high-quality jams and confits - Victoria plum, purple fig and mango and maracuja jams; wild lingonberry and spiced mango confits - or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
Love eating this on crackers. has a lot of flavor definitely would buy again!
Jars are cute ( I know who cares but perfect for gifts). We loved the berry it went great with our meatballs.Have not tried the onion yet.
unique flavor profile
I really have to praise their customer service. They are very trustworthy. The item didnt work out for me but they were great about helping me. Its great that they sell hard to find gourmet food items and I wish them the best.
I ordered this to go with a recipe and thought it tasted so good that I used it up on burger night for my family. Gave the burgers that extra pop. I now have to order more for the original recipe. lol