Gourmanity Royal Preserve Piemonte Hazelnut Caramel Sauce 4.76oz
- HAZELNUT CARAMEL SAUCE: Rich and decadent, you can taste the quality in our premium dulce de leche. Savor the sophisticated combination of luscious, velvety caramel with nutty undertones. Upgrade your desserts, breakfasts and beverages with the addition of this caramel sauce. It’s the perfect caramel drizzle for coffee, waffles, pancakes, ice-cream or iced coffee. Experiment with it as a caramel dip for apples or berries, as a ganache for desserts or as a ‘magic’ ingredient in cakes and cookies.
- AUTHENTIC DULCE DE LECHE: If you love real homemade caramel but want it without the hassle, then this is for you. Made with simple ingredients that you have in your own kitchen, this delicious caramel sauce is natural and non-GMO. Paired with Piemonte hazelnuts - a premium variety of Italian hazelnuts - it has a complex, nutty flavor which will transform anything you put it on into a culinary masterpiece.
- GOURMET GIFT: Solve your gifting conundrums with Gourmanity’s Royal Preserve Piemonte Hazelnut Caramel Sauce. Whether friends, family, hosts or colleagues, anyone will enjoy receiving this luxury caramel sauce and experimenting with its many uses. For the foodies in your life, this is just the thing - exclusive, authentic and versatile dulce de leche, sure to impress even the most discerning palate.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these caramel sauces and spreads have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations. As we experiment with different flavors, delicious new combinations emerge, surprising your palate and delighting it anew with each taste.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
So tasty and delicious!! Perfect on a piece of toast and also a bowl of ice cream. Honestly give me a sooon and Im good!!
Disclaimer: I did receive this item for free to try out. HOWEVER! All opinions are my own and I pride myself on unbiased reviews that can help others decide whether something is worth it.This is UNBELIEVABLE! Its SOOOOO delicious!!! Made in Belgium this is so high quality hazelnut spread!!! Its ssoooooo yummy but at the cost of a whopping 140 calories for every 2TBSP. Dont spoon eat this no matter how tempted you are!!! Great to spread on your breads, dip your pretzels, drizzle over your ice cream, possibilities are endless! Just absolutely crazy delicious. After opening you can refrigerate for up to 3 months also! This jar is a small amount but it should last a while because you really should only be eating a small amount. Dont go crazy lol (easier said than done I know). Pricey yes but you will get what you pay for here. This is quality and you will have to pay for it both in and your caloric intake lol.
This caramel sauces is very thick. It is a bit grainy. The graininess goes away and it gest more liquid when microwaved. I must say that this was super delicious warm and cold. It is awesome heated on icecream! the nuttiness of the hazelnut is noticeable in the caramel and makes the flavor move interesting. I only wish there was more in the jar! We could get about 4 Sundays out of it.
I really liked Gourmanity's Hazelnut Caramel. I don't think I've had anything quite like it. It's sweet but not too sweet and definitely has a good hazelnut flavor. Besides ice cream or just eating it with a spoon, it's great for drizzling on top of cheesecake, preferably along with chocolate and crushed hazelnuts.
This hazelnut caramel spread is the decadent definition of indulgence. Spread on toast for breakfast, it delights my taste buds and wakes me up nearly as well as the coffee with it's intense and silky flavor. I definitely enjoy this and will be putting this on my Wishlist for later.