Gourmanity Royal Preserve Spiced Mango Confit 6.35oz
- AUTHENTIC MANGO CHUTNEY: Relish the taste and texture of this quality mango jam, made using a minimum of 55% fruit. It is a sweet and sour chutney with chunks of mango, spiced with dried chili peppers which add some heat. Note: it is moderately hot and spicy - not fiery hot.
- MADE IN BELGIUM, SINCE 1956: For over half a century, these fine jams and preserves have been manufactured in Belgium, using traditional recipes that have been passed down in the family for generations.
- SAVOR THE FLAVOR: Enjoy this flavorful spicy mango jam on toast, croissants, crackers and cheese, or try it in meat, fish and sauce recipes. However you choose to pair it, you’ll love the uniquely complex flavor of the sweet, fruity mango with a spicy edge.
- TRY THEM ALL: Try Gourmanity’s other high-quality jams and confits - Victoria plum, purple fig and mango and maracuja jams; Mulhouse onion and wild lingonberry confits - or order a multipack to experience the full repertoire.
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich ingredients that are a pride to their heritage.
The plastic seal was broken and the jar was not vacuum sealed.
Surprised by size of jar and price for this product. First ingredient is sugar. Should have read the description and ingredient content more carefully. Definitely not good value for money.
We tried two different types of mango chutney. This was , hands down, the best weve ever tasted. My only complaint is that I wish the jar were larger. This is the second time weve ordered this product.
If youre looking for some sweet heat, this is the BOMB! Full of flavor, but not mind numbingly hot. It costs a bit more than other products, but its worth it!