Gourmanity Seasoned Herbed Sea Salt 8.8oz
- FRENCH SEASONED SALT: Hand-harvested for millennia, this exquisite finishing salt retains a moist crystalline texture and distinct sea-like flavor, a credit to the mineral complexity of Guerande on the coast of Brittany, France. Combined with a carefully selected blend of organic herbs, this becomes a must-have seasoning salt for the refined palate.
- USE ON EVERYTHING: Ideal for seasoning soups, salads, kebabs and grilled meats, the versatility of this flavored salt is limited only by your imagination! This flavoring won’t make all your food taste the same, as some lower-grade seasonings might; rather it brings out and enhances the flavor of each dish.
- AUTHENTIC SALT & ORGANIC HERBS: Finest French sea salt blended with a range of organic herbs - Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley, Bay, Basil & Tarragon, this seasoned salt will infuse authentic flavor into every dish. The seasoning salt blend is gluten-free, with no additives whatsoever - no MSG, no preservatives and no chemicals.
- GOURMET GIFT: This delicately flavored salt - in a pretty, presentable container - makes a great gift for foodie friends and family, and especially those up-and-coming home chefs. They’ll love upgrading their culinary masterpieces with this delicious seasoning salt. (Plus, they’ll think of you every time they use it!)
- GOURMANITY: Committed to sharing authentic, tradition-rich foods that are a pride to their heritage.
For me, the product arrived in good condition and was properly sealed. It was easy to open and dispenses well. The topcap has 2 dispensing sides one for a sprinkle and one for a pour. I've tried it on various veggies and potatoes, and I think it tastes pretty good. It's mostly salty though not super strong on the herb department. I'm pretty simplebasic when it comes to my veggie sides with dinner and really like just a little salt, so this helps add a little extra something special without masking the flavor of the veggies too much which I appreciate.
This salt is 95 sea salt and 5 herbs(rosemary, time, parsley, bay, basil, tarragon). I often use the salt and this was a nice change with the added spices. This is a product of France and I found the taste to be very flavorful on chicken and vegetables. Love that I didnt need to take out six additional charge to season the food! Flip top has a sugar on one side and a large opening on the other. Would recommend.
I have started using Sea Salt on everything because I think it really makes foods taste better. The seasoning blend in this takes the guesswork out of what to use on all sorts of things, even frozen French fries' taste better. For a novice cook like my partner I tell him to add some to his vegetables or quick grilled chicken and he has a tasty meal. It makes cooking a little simpler when you have a go to seasoning.
This salt is delicious I use it all the time!!
Great sea salt with a blend of organic herbs. The salt has a good taste to it. I love adding this to pretty much evertyhing like meats, soup, salads, hard boiled eggs etc. Good price too.