Gourmanity Select Ceylon Cloves From Sri Lanka 1lb
- DIRECT FROM NATURE: These are the whole immature buds of the evergreen tree Syzygium aromaticum, grown and hand-picked in Sri Lanka, then dried and packaged in airtight bags to bring you the distinct Ceylon flavor and aroma.
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Enjoy the flavor in tea, coffee or spice mixes. Chew for fresh breath and oral benefits. Enjoy the aroma in incense or even in your wardrobes as a lovely smelling moth repellant.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF: Non-GMO, non-irradiated and certified USDA organic, you can be sure that only genuine whole cloves are coming into your kitchen.
- 1LB BULK PACK: Your 16 ounces of organic whole cloves stay fresh in the resealable airtight bag, so you can keep enjoying the same perfect flavor, up until the very last clove.
- GOURMANITY SELECT: Bringing authentic international taste into your kitchen.
Premium quality cloves at a remarkably low price. Buds are in great condition and the taste and aroma are amazing.
We have been using our clove to make fresh teas and it is great
Excellent value, with a wonderful smell and ample size. Will buy again.
When my wife opened the package for a scent of the cloves, they were simply overpowering. Now I understand why people of the kitchen love cloves as a spice. We got a whole pound for a very reasonable price. I thank those in Ceylon who hand picked these beautiful cloves.
Strong clove flavor good for any recipe. Tea is delicious. Love it.