Made By Garcima For Gourmanity Polished Steel Paella Pan
- IDEAL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel is the traditional material used for paella pans, as it conducts heat quickly and evenly, to give you the tastiest paella.
- MULTIPLE COOKING METHODS: Use this pan to cook on gas or an open fire; a perfect choice for your paella whether you like to cook up this delicacy indoors, or outdoors.
- PAN CARE: To keep this prized paella dish in the best condition, season with oil after heating the pan, and dry it immediately after washing it to prevent rust.
- SHARE THE PAELLA FUN: Bring your family and friends together, and celebrate over a delectable paella, enhanced by this special paella dish that serves up to 8 people.
- PRODUCED BY THE PROFFESIONALS: Authentic paella pans imported from Spain, a must-have for every paella fan.
I was sent a used pan..
I was excited to receive my new pan. The first time I used it it was great. However after curing the pan like the instructions said, the pan rusted. After scrubbing and recurring the pan I am hopeful it's will not rust after the next use.
Para mi gusto y necesidad excelente.
Looks very good when we tested then will see what happen
it rusted with the first wash